Active Be Well are holding chair-based exercise sessions to help people build strength, improve balance and keep active. These fun sessions are for all abilities, and are held in Southend, Castle Point and Rochford.
Classes from £2.50 per session. Contact the Active Life Team for course details by visiting activelife.uk.com or calling 01702 567 327.
Keeping Steady Classes
Booked as a 12 week course
Sessions to help you improve your Balance, Strength & Flexibility. Classes will help to build confidence to live an independent life.
- Mondays 12.30pm – Shoeburyness Salvation Army
- Mondays 1.30pm – Shoeburyness Salvation Army
- Mondays 3.00pm – Havens, Westcliff
- Tuesdays 10.00am – Wesley Methodist Church, Leigh
- Tuesdays 11.00am – Wesley methodist Church, Leigh
- Tuesdays 1.30pm – Southchurch Plaza
- Wednesdays 11.00am – Southchurch Plaza
Seated Fitness Classes
A fun chair based session that improves fitness, tone & strength. Cardio seated exercises to music followed by toning exercises.
- Mondays 11.00am – St Davids Church Hall, Eastwood
- Mondays 11.15am – Smallgains Hall, Canvey
- Tuesdays 1.30pm – Seated Dance Fit, Holy Trinity, Southchurch
- Thursdays 11.30am – Seated Dance Fit St Margarets Church, Leigh